Don’t Give Ants a Chance
Ants are one of the most common household pests because they can easily get in through cracks and then nest anywhere in and around your home. The key is preventing ant problems before they even have a chance.
Bug Man Exterminating can help you with a variety of ant problems, whether you want to control ants, prevent ants, or need assistance with ant identification – we’re here to help! We have the best products and service to help you get rid of ants in your Roanoke or Christiansburg, VA home today.
So, you’ve seen large black ants around your home in Roanoke or Christiansburg, VA? These could be carpenter ants. These ant colonies produce winged ants that fly out to start new colonies, so that’s why you may see large flying ants in your home.
Carpenter ants can be very difficult to control because it’s hard to identify exactly where they are coming from. Call Bug Man Exterminating to learn more about carpenter ant control and to get information on getting rid of these pesky indoor ants.
Signs of an Ant Infestation
- Live ants
- Ant pathways
- Ant nests
- Ants on food
4 Ways Ants Enter Your Home
- Cracks in Walls or Ceilings: Ants can fit in any small hole they have access to. This means holes in the walls, cracks in the ceiling, and even small gaps in windows or doors.
2. Foundation Gaps: Foundation gaps are even more ideal for ants to enter your home because they are more hidden. Inspect the exterior of your homes structure for an ant infestation.
3. Telephone Wires & Tree Branches: Ants can scale wires or tree branches that hang over your home to gain access. If you have over hanging trees, make sure to have a pest control company routinely check your home for an ant infestation.
4. Windows & Doors: Small gaps in window and door frames make for an easy access point for ants to get into your home. Make sure all of your doors and windows are tightly sealed when closed to prevent an ant infestation.
Speak To an Expert Today!
How to Get Rid of an Ant Infestation
Over-the-counter insect killer can work well if used properly, but multiple treatments and knowledge of exactly what type of ant is the most effective method.
That’s why calling Bug Man Exterminating is the best solution for killing ants and keeping them from coming back. We have trained professionals to inspect your home for ant problems and recommend the most powerful solutions that last.
Contact Bug Man today and take the first step toward an ant-free home.
- Complete the online service request.
- We’ll contact you to schedule an appointment.
- After the initial treatment, we’ll make a treatment plan to meet your needs and budget.
- You’ll enjoy first-class service and a pest-free home!